Similar topics

Share | 

Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Paterson
FBI Agent
FBI Agent

PostSubject: Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay   Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:10 pm

[FAMILY VEHICLES]
Any Family owners and co owners - Rank 5 and 6 - should be able to purchase Family vehicles. They will cost considerably less than the others as you will need many of them. They are there so anyone in your family can drive them.
HOW WILL THIS IMPROVE ROLEPLAY: More cars = more transport = further destinations = more fun Smile
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT OUR SERVER: We cant give out keys to our vehicles and this will make it more simple than for me to unlock all my vehicles.

[TERRITORIES]
Easy to put in game and makes more fun.
At your Family or Faction HQ do /tcapture this will send a permission to Admins on the server. If you have chosen an area that has no value it will be denied but if accepted it will be yours after 10 minutes. Make it color coded for added effect.
E.G. Triads will be the same color as car spray 65.
An enemy faction can do /tcapture in an area that is already owned by you. This will also send a permission to admins. If this is accepted the area will flash red on the map and anyone that us in the family/faction that owned the faction will get a warning: [WARNING] [Family/Faction name] is attempting to capture Family territory STOP THEM!
After 10 minutes if there is still an enemy in the area the area is captured. If all the enemies leave the area then you win and keep the territory.

REASONS FOR ADMIN TO DENY CAPTURE:
1. Idiotic placing
2. Not needed
3. Not beneficial
4. Enemy isnt online to defend
5. Not enough people to take over the location [Min 3]

HOW WILL THIS IMPROVE ROLEPLAY: You have just added a war system. Gangs will attack and defend for glory and respect. What is not RP about that?
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT OUR SERVER: It's a lot of fun, families and factions will need to be more alert and organised.

Thanks for reading ill suggest more soon

Jackie.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I like your ideas.   Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:27 pm

I like those ideas, they are very good Smile
Except that territories thingy, cause we have the points, and that is places you /capture a territory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ukrp.englishboard.net
Agent47

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay   Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Hmmmm I dont think their should be a faction war xD and still its a good suggestion totally agree with you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay   Today at 7:57 am

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1